Over 20 years experience – a long list of impressive credentials…
I’m a change management consultant with more than 20 years experience. I’ve taken a leading role in the design, development and implementation of many large projects in the corporate sector.
Recent clients include AMP, CBA, NAB, NSW Government and Study Group.
I also love coaching people through career change and also writing copy that sells a company’s products and services.
As you can probably tell I love variety with an underlying theme of managing change.
I’m certified to use and interpret the MBTI® Step I™ and Step II™ instruments which can be a useful tool for team building and managing areas of resistance. I’m also accredited in Realise2 strengths assessment tool and Hogan Assessment.
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development, Edith Cowan University
- Masters (Research) in Cognitive Science, University of NSW. I wrote a thesis called “Making things to think with” examining the relationship between cognition and the use of technology (cognitive tools) for problem solving and learning in high-pressure workplaces.
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Linguistics and Cognitive Science, Macquarie University
- Copywriting Essentials – Australian Writers Centre
- Magazine and Newspaper Writing Stage 1 – Australian Writers Centre
- Hogan Assessment accreditation
- MBTI® Step I™ and Step II™ accreditation
- Professional Development Certificate in Executive Coaching – Institute of Coaching and Consulting Psychology
- Institute of Executive Coaching, Level 1, 2008
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA40104)
- QUEST Change Facilitation training
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
- Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators (AIPF)
- Change Management Institute (CMI)